Level 2 NDT Operative
Surface Treatments Team Leader
Responsible for the efficient running of contracts and/or processes to schedule requirements, utilising available resources. To control daily operations within our NDT Facility.
• Ensure all daily activities and monitoring are carried out as required.
• Completing all administrative procedures relating to NDT Line.
• Work to specific schedules.
• Actively promote Continuous Improvement.
• Working shifts and overtime if required.
• Encourage H, S & E issues and ensure good housekeeping in work area.
• Control and update Work-To Lists.
• Previous qualification to level 2 EN4179 / NAS410 in fluorescent penetrant inspection.
• Hold copies of certificates from a minimum 32-hour classroom training course to level 2 penetrant inspection.
• Hold evidence of a minimum of 400 hours experience signed off by a level 2 or level 3 supervisor.
• Prior experience with NADCAP audits.
• Ability to pass a near vision examination to ISO 18490 and colour vision examination using an Ishihara colour test.
• Experience in the aerospace industry.
• Previous experience processing fracture critical aerospace components
• Experience with etching of metallic components.
C.V. and covering Letter to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org